Lauren E. Joyce, Attorney
Lauren Joyce is an attorney at Buynak, Fauver, Archbald and Spray, specializing in litigation services, real estate, and land use. Ms. Joyce’s practice is focused on serving small businesses, including restaurants, agricultural service providers, and both commercial and residential real estate professionals.
For business clients, Ms. Joyce offers comprehensive advice and takes the time to develop a complete understanding of each unique client. She provides detail-oriented support that helps businesses to grow and prosper.
Ms. Joyce also works with individuals in navigating legal issues with the philosophy that providing a client with a clear understanding of the legal context of a situation can help prevent and resolve disputes. By encouraging her clients to bring her their small problems, she helps her clients avoid larger problems and stay focused on their goals.
For clients facing legal action, Ms. Joyce is a composed and aggressive courtroom advocate who represents her clients’ interests in mediation, administrative hearings and at trial.
- Counsel to large-scale agricultural real estate owners in litigation culminating in jury trial.
- Represented hospitality business in a Department of Labor employment audit, and implemented policies and disciplinary procedures to protect employer from litigation.
- Assisted equestrian center with establishing best practices for risk management and business development.
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of disputes between landlords and tenants for both commercial real estate management companies and individual tenants.
- Advised local business owners on all aspects of business growth and strategy.
- Represented business owners in administrative enforcement actions.
- Advised individuals about legal dispute resolution strategy on personal financial issues.
(805) 966-4225 DIRECT
- Santa Barbara Barristers – Past President
- Santa Barbara Women Lawyers – Board of Directors
- William Gordon Inn of Court – Executive Board
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association – Member
- Antioch University
- Santa Barbara College of Law