Trevor D. Large, Partner
Trevor D. Large is a founding partner of Buynak, Fauver, Archbald & Spray LLP, practicing in all aspects of business, employment/labor, hospitality, employer benefits/ERISA, public entity, energy and environmental law. In addition to counseling business on best employment practices, and handling an array of employment and labor law issues, Mr. Large represents clients in contract review and negotiation. Mr. Large also has a strong litigation background. This experience with litigations allows Mr. Large to counsel his client as to how best to avoid litigation, and also guide them through the process, should litigation become necessary.
- Successfully represented Fortune 500 companies in employment discrimination claims.
- Acted as advisor to clients on intricacies of implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
- Served as general counsel to public and private employers and businesses.
- Overseen complete overhaul of hospitality clients’ business models and operations.
- Successfully defended claims again public and private entities against claims under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Negotiated and resolved environmental issues between private clients and various regulatory agencies.
- Successfully litigated in Federal and State Court claims against energy companies, ranging from employment matters to environmental questions to royalty disputes
(805) 966-7716 DIRECT
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar. Business Law
- Santa Barbara County Bar
- Santa Barbara Human Resources Association
- Greater Santa Barbara Lodging & Restaurant Association, Board of Directors
- Goleta Chamber of Commerce, Executive Committee & Public Policy Committee
- Hospitality Santa Barbara, Board President, Executive Committee
- Santa Barbara Maritime Museum Board of Directors, Immediate Past President
- UCLA Alumni Association, Santa Barbara Chapter, Board of Directors
- Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation Board of Directors (2003-2006)
- Barrister’s Club Board of Directors (2004-2006)
- Pepperdine University, J.D.
- University of California, at Los Angeles, B.A.