Adhering to the highest standards of professionalism and service, Buynak, Fauver, Archbald & Spray LLP, promotes certain core values in all its relations with clients and the community at large:
- A commitment to being the leading business law firm in the Greater Santa Barbara area. Specializing in the practice areas of mergers and acquisitions, estate and tax planning, real estate and land use, employment, civil litigations and trials, and mediations and arbitrations, Buynak, Fauver, Archbald & Spray LLP represents clients in the many varied industries of Santa Barbara County.
- Trust. Our attorneys are valued advisors who have formed longterm partnerships with clients.
- A proactive, knowledgeable, and practical approach. Our well-informed and highly experienced attorneys strategically and efficiently help achieve the client’s goals.
- Experience and skill. Our attorneys draw on rigorous legal education and decades of litigation and negotiation experience—they listen, analyze problems, and propose constructive and efficient solutions.
- A team-oriented philosophy. Our staff works in close collaboration to process legal matters, meet deadlines, and ensure that clients’ expectations and goals are fulfilled.
- A balance between work and family life. Our attorneys enjoy the practice of law and cherish family time and community involvement.
- A sustainable office environment. Buynak, Fauver, Archbald & Spray LLP uses organic materials and products whenever possible and provides a “green” office that is healthy and comfortable for employees and clients alike.